Wake up on our Rejuvenate 2.0 hybrid copper series sleep surface which has our innovative self sterilizing technology. Our consumer sleep surface starts with a patented copper contact surface layer which has a Class 1 medical device for biological change:
- 99% bacteria kill rate within 24 hours through your mattress protector, bed sheets and sleeping.
- Apparel assists with inflammation and reduces viruses.
2nd layer – natural latex is hypoallergenic and all-natural, offering 4 global certifications for natural content and material with protein-extracted latex. 3rd layer – Medi-Gel assists with spinal decompression, pressure point relief and motion transfer. Our clinical Medi-Gel has been pressure mapped and shows we outperforms other air and gel technologies. 4th layer – Medi-Foam base assists with weight bearing support in all sleeping positions.
NSC Medical Medi-Gel and Medi-Foam exclusive formulation neutralizes the off-gassing smell that irritates patients/residents, as well as reducing heat retention which is the largest complaint from 100% petrochemical-based products. NSC Medical is conscientious of our carbon footprint, therefore providing Soy Medi-Foam and Soy Medi-Gel hybrid Foams as an alternative to 100% petrochemical-based products. This technology reduces our carbon footprint by up to 20% and are Certi-Pur certified.
- Copper cover manufactured in a GOTS certified facility in Canada.
- Protein extracted Natural latex is hypo-allergenic and a non-breeding ground for mold, mildew and bacteria:
- ABC Laboratories for antimicrobial
- GOLS certified for 100% natural content
- ECO institute certified for 100% natural latex
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX ® certified for natural content
- Clinical Medi-Gel Technology
- CertiPUR-US® certified soy foam; made without ozone depleters, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, mercury, lead, other heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) soy emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Removable Waterfall, copper cover with piping around top perimeter
- Handmade mattress (+/- manufacturing variance of 2.5 cm [1 in.] on the crown height of the mattress)
- Mattress is recommended for the following bases: posture box, box spring, slat system (with space no more than 3inches) or adjustable bed
- Please allow 14 to 21 days for NSC Medical mattresses to adapt to your body
- Manufacturing traceability on all components ISO-9001:2017 accredited
- ISO-9001:2015 Accredited Manufacturing Processes
- ISO-14001:2015 Accredited Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturer is Class I medical device certified
- Developed and manufactured in Canada