COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
NSC Medical may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Products through your use of the Website, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about products and services or sign up to receive NSC Medical‘s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile on the Website.
- Purchasing any products or service from NSC Medical on the Website.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to NSC Medical.
- Requesting information or assistance from NSC Medical. NSC Medical may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Products.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
- The personal information that NSC Medical may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to NSC Medical. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to NSC Medical.
COOKIES Like many website, NSC Medical utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Website and your use of the Website. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided NSC Medical with personal information. Cookies help NSC Medical to improve the Website, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling NSC Medical to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting NSC Medical‘a cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, NSC Medical uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that NSC Medical collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Website may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by NSC Medical, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Upon NSC Medical’s collection of your personal information, NSC Medical may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with NSC Medical through the Website;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Website;
- To customize the experience and/or content on the Website;
- To develop and manage NSC Medical’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect NSC Medical and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with NSC Medical’s policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To access, preserve, disclose and use your personal information contained in your account, all communications to and from you, all information relating to your use of the Website, if NSC Medical is required to do so by law or legal process or if NSC Medical determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect the rights of NSC Medical, third parties, and other users of the Website or for purposes of responding to your request for customer service; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION NSC Medical may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom NSC Medical hires to provide services on NSC Medical behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Products. NSC Medical will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to NSC Medical and/or on NSC Medical behalf. will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. You also consent to NSC Medical disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part NSC Medical’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION The personal information that you provide will be retained by NSC Medical in accordance with applicable laws. However, NSC Medical will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for NSC Medical business purposes.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY NSC Medical does not collect your personal information of children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use or access the Website. By accessing or using the Website you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under 13 years of age, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
NSC Medical does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from NSC Medical (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by NSC Medical. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from NSC Medical you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by email: email@example.com
ACCESS AND CORRECTION NSC Medical will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, NSC Medical will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that NSC Medical holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may email us via the contact information below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, NSC Medical will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS NSC Medical